Welch Allyn H3+7 Day Holter Recorder
Welch Allyn H3+7 Day Holter Recorder by Mortara
Full range available – our expert can discuss what is right for you!
The H3+ Holter Recorder by Mortara is a compact and mobile, continuous holter recorder focused on improving patient mobility and outcomes.
Weighing just 28 grams the H3+ Holter Recorder, displays in real time a full graphic ECG waveform during patient setup and records three channels of continuous ECG data for up to 7 days on battery power.
H3+ 7 Day Holter Recorder by Mortara Features & Benefits:
- Weighs 28grams (1oz), easily fitting inside a pocket, enhancing patient mobility, outcomes and presentation of reported symptoms.
- Event marker button allowing specific events to be marked against ECG data.
- Compatible with additional Vision Express holter software allowing full analysis of recorded data.
- Records three continuous channels of ECG data.
H3+ 7 Day Holter Recorder by Mortara includes:
- IEC 5-wire patient cable, 38cm (3 –channel)
- Carry case
- Hookup kit
- User manual and SFIC
Electrocardiograph Special Features:
- Records ECG data for up to 7 days
- Powered by AAA batteries
- Easy to use
- 1 year warranty