Welch Allyn CP150 ECG Machine with Interpretation
The extremely easy to use CP150 ECG is perfect for any fast-paced practice, where speed, simplicity and accuracy are all a priority.
- 12 lead ECG screen preview
- Large colour touch-screen display for easy entry of patient information
- A4 thermal printer for hard copy readings
- Easily share or import results into your electronic patient records using PDF output
- On-screen guidance – helps identify lead connection problems
- Instant power up – ECGs at a moment’s notice
- Easy to clean – reduce cross contamination
- Advanced filters for optimal ECG trace quality ensure accurate readings
- Adult and paediatric ‘MEANS’ ECG interpretation
- 8 hours battery operation and 4 hours to charge
- Store up to 100 test results on the device or transfer to a USB memory stick
- Supplied complete with patient cable, mains cable, pack of z-fold paper and 100 disposable electrodes
Optional CardioPerfect™ Connectivity Kit
CardioPerfect™ Connectivity Kit ECGs can be viewed, compared, shared and saved on your practice PC or laptop. Tests can then be easily transferred into Electronic Medical Records, such as EMIS, SystmOne and Vision.