Data storage on micro SD card – Store waveforms and sounds for review or transfer to optional DR5 software package for printing reports
Integrated charging & connectivity – USB port for quick and easy charging and communication with our software. Bluetooth wireless technology and stereo headphone connection socket.
Hear the difference – Digital sound processing enables our new Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system to eliminate the background hiss and the gel filter reduces the loud crackle when gel is applied.
Bi-directional waveform generated from the digital Doppler spectrum with auto scaling feature – Maximises accuracy and clarity of waveforms; essential for patients with poor blood flow.
- Doppler & Arterial PPG Waveforms – Displayed on high resolution colour screen
- Improved Audio – Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction and gel filter
- Waveform & Sound Storage – Store and playback patient tests
- Connectivity & Communications – Via USB & Bluetooth to software package
- Improved Performance – Specially designed high performance probes
- DOES NOT include a probe