Protect your patient couch and maintain hygiene with the disposable Tork Advanced 56 metre Couch Roll .
The extra 16 metres of paper (compared to the standard 40 metres offered by other manufacturers of couch roll) provide better value for money, and also save you time- fewer roll changes, fewer orders to place, fewer deliveries to receive and put away.
The perforated couch roll is ideal to maintain a high level of hygiene in the healthcare environment. Rolls can be used with the Tork Couch Roll Dispenser.
- Better resistance and higher comfort due to the double ply
- Each roll is individually wrapped, to maintain high levels of hygiene
- Perforation for easy tear-off and consumption control
- 56m roll length reduces number of roll changes
- Width: 480mm
- 165 sheets, 340mm per sheet
- 2 ply, soft and absorbent
- Supplied in packs of 9
- 56.1 m x 480 mm / 19″
This paper is made from recycled fibres:
- Recycling of paper is an efficient use of resources as the wood fibres are used more than once.
- High demands are put on quality and purity of recovered fibres, considering each step of the chain (collecting, sorting, transporting, storage, use), to ensure safe and hygienic products.
- Recovered paper can be produced both from collected newsprint, magazines and office waste. The choice of recovered paper grades, is made for each product, depending on its specific requirements on performance properties and brightness. The paper is dissolved in water, washed and treated with chemicals under high temperature and screened to separate out impurities.
- Bleaching is a cleaning process of the fibres that is often used. The aim is then to achieve a bright pulp, but also to get a certain purity of the fibre in order to achieve the demands for hygiene products and in some cases to meet the requirements for food safety.
- All chemicals (process aids as well as additives) are assessed from an environmental, occupational health and safety and product safety point of view.
Manufacturer Tork Code
- 15 02 50